Sunday, November 16, 2014

Been a long time

So I haven't written in a while, I changed jobs and been working on changing a company around.

My process as the pentester is:

  • Scope the test.
  • Begin scanning 
  • Screenshot and Document Findings
  • Wrap up Report
  • Do a presentation after 3-6 months
As an internal tester, if you are not doing a presentation your not helping your company culture change.

I am proud to say it is working greatly. People are constantly asking me how can we provide a better security posture. 

So on to what is going on now. 

I started my Masters classes with SANS.
I do a separate post about that process and tag them with "Masters" tag.

I am also working on building a cheap alarm proof of concept (PoC) with arduino due and smart things shield and I'll tag these with "Alarm" tag.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment